Incoloy 825 Threaded Fittings, Elbow, Tee, Reducer, Coupling, Union, Cross
manufacturer, stockist & supplier of Incoloy 825 Threaded Fittings, Elbow, Tee, Reducer, Coupling, Union, Cross forged fittings. Supplying Incoloy 825 Threaded Fittings from approved manufactures and stockists based in the UK, India, Europe and USA
Rajendra Piping diverse inventory offers a full range of INCONEL® Pipe, Fittings & Flanges that is prominent in the process industry.
|Specification||ASTM B366, ASTM SB 366, ASTM B564, ASME SB564|
|Grade||Inconel 600 (UNS N06600, Alloy 600, 2.4816), Inconel 601 (UNS N06601, Alloy 601, 2.4851), Inconel 625 (UNS N06625, Alloy 625, 2.4856), Inconel 800 (UNS N08800, Alloy 800)|
|Type||Seamless / Welded / Fabricated|
|Bending Radius||R=1D, 2D, 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D or Custom|
|Range||½” NB to 24″NB in Sch 10s, 40s, 80s, 160s, XXS.|
|Dimensions||ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43.|
Test Certificates: Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report
High Pressure Incoloy 825 Threaded Fittings
|Type of Incoloy 825 Threaded Fittings|
|Inconel 90° Elbows||Inconel Couplings|
|Inconel 45° Elbows||Inconel Reducers|
|Inconel Street Elbows||Inconel Inserts|
|Inconel Tees||Inconel Caps|
|Inconel Crosses||Inconel Unions|
|Pressure Class||2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS|
|Threaded fittings||Elbow 90 Degree, Elbow 45 Degree, Tee, Cross, Union, Street Elbow, Coupling, Half Coupling, Reducing Coupling, Cap, Hex Head Bushing, Hex Head Plug, Square Head Plug, Round Head Plug, Bull Plug, Boss, Outlet, Hex Nipple, Swage Nipple|
|Dimension Specifications||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Incoloy 825 Threaded Fittings
- Installation productivity is moderately high, and specialized installation skill requirements are not extensive.
- Leakage integrity is good for low-pressure, low-temperature installations where vibration is not encountered.
- Rapid temperature changes may lead to leaks due to differential thermal expansion between the pipe and fittings.
- Vibration can result in fatigue failures of screwed pipe joints due to the high stress intensification effects caused by the sharp notches at the base of the threads.
- In hazardous piping systems threaded connections should be avoided, if possible. Their vulnerability to fatigue damage is significant, especially where exposed threads are subject to corrosion.
Click on below links for dimensions:
|Incoloy 825 Buttweld Lateral Tee||Incoloy 825 Buttweld Coupling||Incoloy 825 Buttweld Caps||Incoloy 825 Buttweld Cross|
|Incoloy 825 Buttweld Tee||Incoloy 825 Buttweld Elbow||Incoloy 825 Buttweld Union|
Delivery: Within 6-14 days or asap if we have enough stock
Common Trade Names of Alloy 825
INCOLOY® alloy 825, UNS N08825, W.Nr. 2.4858, Nickel Alloy 825
Incoloy 825 (Nickel-Iron-Chromium alloy) with addition of copper and molybdenum. Against aqueous corrosion it has better resistance as compared to Incoloy 800, otherwise both are same. To provide exceptional resistance against many corrosive environments is how the chemical composition of Incoloy 825 is designed. Incoloy 825 is specially resistant to sulfuric and phosphoric acids. The nickel in Alloy 825, in conjunction with the molybdenum and copper, gives superb resistance to reducing environments such as those containing sulfuric and phosphoric acids. The molybdenum prevents resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion. The alloy’s chromium content confers resistance to a variety of oxidising substances such as nitric acid, nitrates and oxidising salt.
Mechanical & Physical Properties – Incoloy 825
|Melting Point||1400 °C (2550 °F)|
|Tensile Strength||Psi – 80,000 , MPa – 550|
|Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Psi – 32,000 , MPa – 220|
|Ni||38.0 – 46.0|
|Cr||19.5 – 23.5|
|Mb||2.5 – 3.5|
|Ti||0.6 – 1.2|
|Cu||1.5 – 3.0|
- Good resistance to stress-corrosion cracking
- Satisfactory resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion
- Good resistance to oxidising and non-oxidising hot acids
- Good mechanical properties at both room and elevated temperatures, up to approximately 550°C (1020°F)
- Permission for pressure-vessel use at wall temperatures up to 425°C (800°F)
Incoloy® is the registered trademark name of Rajendra Piping & Fittings.
Stockyard pipe fitting/ fasteners list