We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of various steel pipes and tubes which are widely used in Petrochemicals Plants, Oil Refineries, Fertilizers Plants, Sugar Mills, Chemical Plants, Pharmaceuticals, Textile Machinery, Industrial Machinery, Power Industry, Cement industry and Government Companies. These are manufactured as per the industrial standards and are provided to our clients in customized grades, sizes, finishes and specifications as per their requirements.
Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes
We are engaged in offering Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes
to our clients, stainless steel pipes in the range of 15 NB TO 1200 NB. These are available in various forms like Seamless, Electric Fusion Welded, Submerged Arc Welded and Electric Resistance Welded.
The specifications are as follows:
- Sch: 5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS & NS available with NACE MR 01-75
Moreover, we also offer stainless steel tubes which are supplied in the range of 6.35mm OD TO 254 mm OD in 0.4 mm to 20 mm. With thickness available with NACE MR 01-75, these are available in following forms:
- Welded With & Without PVC
Carbon Steel & Alloy Steel Pipes
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of a wide range of carbon steel pipes and alloy steel pipes which are used for various industrial purposes. Known for their sturdiness and corrosion resistance, these are available to our clients in ASTM A 53 / ASTM A 106 / API 5L GR. B, API 5L / ASTM A 691 / ASTM A 672 standards. The specifications are as follows:
• Grade: A, B, C, X 42, X 46, X 52, X 60, X 65 & X 70.
• Standard: ASTM / ASME A/SA 335 / A 691
• Grade: P 5, P 9, P 11, P 22, P 91, 15 MO3, 1 CR, 1 1/4 CR, 2 1/4 CR, 5 CR, 9CR, 91.
Copper Alloy & Duplex Steel Pipes
We are offering copper alloy and duplex steel pipes in standards like Standard: ASTM / ASME SB 111 / 466. These are used in Fertilizers Plants, Sugar Mills, Chemical Plants, Pharmaceuticals, Textile Machinery and Industrial Machinery. The specifications are as follows:
• Grade: UNS NO. C 10100, 10200, 10300, 10800, 12000, 12200, 70600 (CU -NI-90/10), 71500 (CU -NI- 70/30)
• Standard: ASTM / ASME SA 790
• Grade: UNS NO S 31803, S 32205, S 32550, S 32750, S 32760.
Nickel Alloy Pipes
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of nickel alloy pipes which are available to our clients in standards like ASTM / ASME SB 163 / 165 / 167 / 464/ 517 / 619 / 622 / 626 / 704 / 705. Manufactured as per the industrial standards, these are available to our clients in following grades:
• UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200 ), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8020 (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3), UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276)
Alloy Steel Tubes
Alloy steel tube astm a 213 t11
Alloy steel pipe astm a 213 t22
Alloy steel pipe astm a 213 t1
Alloy steel pipe astm a 213 t5
Alloy steel pipe astm a 213 t9
Alloy steel pipe astm a 213 t91.
Carbon Steel Welded Pipe